Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
This position is based in Las Vegas, the UFC’s hometown and the Fight Capital of the World. Las Vegas matches the passion and energy of the UFC and offers a vast array of entertainment, restaurants, spas, golf courses, shops and accommodations. The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Moscow and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy, delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to.We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
The Athlete Services Assistant is the first employee to interact with guests, either in-person or on the phone, at the UFC Performance Institute. This position assists in scheduling arriving guests, welcomes them to the facility, checks them in, lets the appropriate Performance Institute personnel know that they have arrived, and ensures the guests’ comfort while they wait. The Athlete Services Assistant also provides exemplary customer service to callers over the phone.
- Welcomes guests to the UFC Performance Institute by greeting them and assisting them with their needs.
- Checks guests in.
- Informs appropriate UFC Performance Institute staff of the arrival of guests and makes the guests feel welcome while they wait.
- Schedules guest appointments.
- Assists with ordering, receiving, stocking and distributing office supplies.
- Maintains the appearance of the UFC Performance Institute reception area. Ensures that it is clean and safe.
Skills & Experience:
- Local candidates preferred.
- 2 or more years of previous reception experience.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Positive, service-oriented personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, superb listening and follow up abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and handle the needs of guests and callers simultaneously in a calm, professional manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Excellent proofreading and grammatical skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
Zuffa LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.