Note: this job is closed to new applications.
Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
This position is the first employee to interact with guests, either in person or by phone. The Receptionist greets arriving guests, welcomes them to the company, checks them in, contacts the appropriate personnel to let them know they have arrived, and makes them comfortable while waiting. This position is also responsible for the direction of incoming calls, assisting with caller inquiries, and a variety of administrative tasks.
1. Local candidate preferred.
2. Previous reception experience.
3. Polished and professional demeanor.
4. Positive, service-oriented personality.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, superb listening and follow up abilities.
6. Ability to work independently.
7. Ability to multi-task and handle the needs of guests and callers simultaneously in a calm, professional manner.
8. Excellent attention to detail.
9. Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
10. Excellent proofreading and grammatical skills.
11. Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Zuffa, LLC conducts pre-emplyoment background and drug screenings
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How did you hear about this job?
How much experience do you have as a Receptionist?
What specifically interests you about this opportunity?