Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The Public Relations Coordinator works closely with the Publicists in our domestic and international regions. The position works to promote our dynamic, fast-paced organization and its events and athletes. The Public Relations Coordinator will assist in the facilitation of all facets of Public Relations, including press releases, media relations, special events, and creative brainstorming.
1. Oversees the PR efforts for the long-running reality series, The Ultimate Fighter and top-ranked podcast Unfiltered.
2. Serves as the PR point of contact for assigned local markets.
3. Pitches relevant athlete and/or events stories to national and local media.
4. Facilitates operations for domestic and international events including media credentials, venue locations, athlete schedules/event playbook and event set-up.
5. Maintains media database and press portal.
6. Drafts press releases and media alerts.
7. Facilitates athlete interviews for media and staff.
8. Daily news tracking, compilation, and distribution.
9. Compiles and manages event strategies.
10. Creates unique bios for roster of athletes.
Skills & Experience:
1. 1-3 years of previous experience in Public Relations and/or Media Relations.
2. Previous experience writing press releases and media alerts.
3. Solid database of contacts for national and local media.
4. Must be willing and able to travel for events.
5. Strong writing capabilities with knowledge of AP style.
6. Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
7. Possess the desire and capability to create compelling, unique stories and ideas.
8. Must be comfortable in meetings and calls with high-profile people and media entities.
9. Demonstrated excellent communication and organizational skills.
10. Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
11. Must be a team player who is willing to learn and grow.
12. Located in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, or New York
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.