Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The Partnership Activation Coordinator supports all partnership account activities and assists with the creation, development, and execution of various sponsorship initiatives and marketing events. The position assists with account management, activation-related details, and liaising with different departments and helping to implement customized sponsorship objectives.
1. Creates Onboarding Decks for new partners.
2. Creates Executive Summaries for new partners.
3. Assists with managing partner assets and inventory on a daily basis.
4. Develops Partner Event & Annual Recaps.
5. Assists Activation team with partner gifting.
6. Works closely with other departments on key company initiatives and partner participation (i.e. International Fight Week, 25th Anniversary, etc.)
7. Manages the Repucom relationship and provides needed elements for Partner ROI evaluations.
8. Assists with the UFC Octagon creative and execution.
9. Creates and assists with the overall management of Account Plans.
10. Assists with scheduling fighter appearances/initiatives with partners.
11. Travels to select U.S. events to assist the Activation Director on-site.
12. Monitors and tracks partner online deliverables, which include digital media, social and content.
13. Manages sponsor contracted tickets, purchased tickets & ticket banks.
14. Coordinates sponsor initiatives such as Fan Experience and hospitality events.
15. Other projects and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree, with concentration in marketing or sports management preferred or equivalent work experience.
2. Minimum of 1-3 years of agency, team or client-based partnership servicing experience.
3. Experience managing the development and implementation of partnership marketing strategy.
4. Experience with marketing platform integration (digital,event,hospitality,etc.),on-site event marketing operations and logistics preferred.
5. Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed.
6. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
7. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in fast-paced client-service environment.
8. Demonstrated ability to manage and cultivate relationships.
9. Must be a team player and able to foster excellent internal and external working relationships.
10. Self-starter, resourceful and able to develop solutions in a high-stress environment.
11. Excellent written,verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
12. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel,Word,PowerPoint, Outlook, Custom Show and the ability to learn other computer programs.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.