Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Moscow and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
UFC offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Office Assistants are based in HR and service the company across all departments. They assist with meeting room coordination, complete ad-hoc projects and cover front desks as needed. The position also entails assisting with a variety of daily administrative office tasks and ordering of office supplies. This position is a demanding housekeeping and administrative role. The Office Assistant provides general support across all departments and works closely with HR, facilities and IT, UFC cafe/catering, executive assistants and will be on their feet moving around the campus throughout the day.
- Manages conference room schedules and assists with technical and catering needs. Starts video conferences, interviews, etc. Ensures professional appearance of conference rooms throughout the day. Proactively manages multiple meeting spaces. Ensures requirements have been met through liaison with reception, IT, catering, and the cleaning team in advance of meeting start. Makes sure they are presentable when they are not in use.
- Maintains neatness and appearance of common areas, copy centers, collaboration areas on campus and reports needs for maintenance to Facilities team
- Covers desks for lunches, vacations, leaves of absence etc. for UFC PI, lobby reception and other assistants as needed
- Assists departments with projects as requested
- Orders and delivers office supplies and maintains general stock of standard office supply items
- Monitors paper levels in copy machines and adds as needed, changes toner cartridges and troubleshoots and resolves issues with machines.
- Supports Facilities, HR and IT teams
- Assists departments with coordination of special events
- Assists cafe with coordination of catering
- Coordinates employee wellness classes and assists with wellness program initiatives
- Liaises with local assistants regarding visiting executive requirements.
- Maintains and creates interesting content for employee bulletin board
- Provides exceptional service to employees and guests
- Proactively seeks opportunities to improve campus or help other departments
- Runs internal errands
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks.
- Positive, service-oriented personality.
- Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Dependable and proactive. Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
- Technical ability to operate video conferencing systems, phone systems, copy machines, fax, and to troubleshoot and solve issues with such systems, with support of IT when needed.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as discreetly and efficiently as possible
- Desire to grow within the organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer