Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Office Assistants are based in HR and service the company across all departments. They complete ad-hoc projects and temporarily cover desks front desks as needed. The position also entails assisting with a variety of daily administrative office tasks.
This position is a housekeeping and administrative role. The Office Assistant provides general support across all departments and works closely with HR, facilities and IT, and will be on their feet frequently.
- Manage conference room shedules and assist with technical and catering needs; ensure professional appearance of conference rooms throughout the day
- Running internal errands
- Covering desks for assistants and reception
- Completing department projects
- Supporting Facilities, HR and IT
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks.
- Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Dependable and proactive. Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
- Ensuring the general office is running smoothly (ensuring public spaces are well presented, etc.)
- General HR and operations assistance, including running general errands, scanning and filing, filling printers with paper, preparing for new hires, etc.
- Proactively manage multiple meeting spaces. Ensure requirements have been met through liaison with reception, IT, catering, and the cleaning team in advance of meeting start. Also making sure they are presentable when not in use.
- Setting up all video conferences and audio visual requirements, with support of IT when required.
- Being available to assist staff with requirements at the beginning of meetings.
- Providing PA support to a number of senior staff, often visiting from other offices – you will look after their schedules, travel and accommodation requirements, provide administrative support and run errands.
- Liaising with local assistants regarding visiting executive requirements.
- Restocking bottled water across the company.
- Deliver office supply deliveries and other packages.
- Provide exceptional service to all visitors.
- Flagging and resolving issues as discreetly and efficiently as possible.
- Frequent reception cover.
- Tours for New Hires.
HR Department support:
- Booking interview rooms
- Escorting interview candidates on arrival from reception to waiting area
- Preparing Orientation materials
- Liaising with IT about IT equipment
- Preparing work space for first day
- Ensuring stationery, etc., on desks.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer