Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
This position performs accounting functions through the duties and responsibilities below.
1. Prepares, verifies and creates journal entries to general ledger for assigned companies and object accounts.
2. Prepares month end journal entries for Pay-Per-View and Fight Pass Subscription revenue streams.
3 Reconciles general ledger for assigned companies and object accounts.
4. Prepares and maintains supporting worksheets for general ledger.
5. Maintains accounting data in accordance with department policy and procedures as well as Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP).
6. Develops high level of expertise in the company’s accounting software, JD Edwards.
7. General understanding of foreign currencies and international taxes with the ability to become an expert in these areas with time and training.
8. Facilitates the auditing process by providing details and information as requested by the auditors.
9. Seeks continual growth and expertise in the accounting and finance function and embrace cross-training opportunities provided within the Accounting and Finance Department.
10. Provide finance support and control to events; tracking revenue and expenses, producing invoicing, ensuring payment delivery to athletes and liaising with local athletic commissions
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent work experience. Advanced coursework in finance preferred.
2. 1-2 years experience in finance.
3. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
4. Knowledge of standard accounting practices and experience with accounting systems.
5. Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
6. Ability to work evenings, weekends, and periodic long days.
7. Ability to travel periodically for work.
8. High degree of proficiency with data entry functions.
9. Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
10. 10 key by touch proficiency.
11. Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
12. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook and ability to learn other basic computer programs.
Zuffa, LLC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer