Note: this job is closed to new applications.
Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
This position is based in Las Vegas, the UFC’s hometown and the Fight Capital of the World. Las Vegas matches the passion and energy of the UFC and offers a vast array of entertainment, restaurants, spas, golf courses, shops and accommodations. The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Beijing, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
UFC boasts one of the most powerful social media followings in all of professional sports with a social ecosystem of over 27 million fans. The Social Media Intern will assist in coordinating various aspects of the social media function as directed.
1. Assists with the development of content for social media platforms, from written copy to collecting images, video, etc.
2. Assistance with the day-to-day interaction, publishing and responses to the UFC social communities.
3. Assists with scheduling calendar for requested posts by various departments, athletes and management teams.
4. Provides reports that measure established performance indicators.
5. Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Must be enrolled in relevant academic program. Candidates that have already graduated at the start of the internship are not eligible unless you are receiving academic credit.
1. User familiarity with various social media platforms.
2. Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel. Should be able to prepare various worksheets in a single document.
3. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
4. Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
5. Excellent organizational skills.
6. Excellent attention to detail.
7. Professional demeanor.
8. Ability to maintain confidential information.
9. Working knowledge of Microsoft products, and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
This is a paid internship, but does not provide housing, relocation or transportation assistance.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Zuffa, LLC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings
How did you hear about this job?
What level are you in your academic program (junior, senior, graduate student)?
What is your career goal upon completion of your degree? What type of position do you hope to attain upon graduation?