Internship - Social Media - Fall 2022 - Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) (Las Vegas · NV)
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Moscow, and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy, delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content and more!
UFC’s Internship Program is open to any student who is currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program. This is an in-person internship in Las Vegas, NV. UFC does not provide relocation, housing, or transportation assistance.
The Fall 2022 program will begin on August 22nd, 2022.
- Assists with the development of content for social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok) – from written copy to collecting images, videos, etc.
- Assists with day-to-day interaction, publishing, and responses to the UFC social communities.
- Assists with content distribution to athletes and partners
- Assists with scheduling calendar for requested posts by various departments, athletes, and management teams.
- Assist in data reporting that measure established KPIs.
- Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be enrolled in relevant academic program. Candidates that have already graduated at the start of the internship are not eligible unless you are receiving academic credit.
- User familiarity with various social media platforms.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel. Should be able to prepare various worksheets in a single document.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please tell us what your learning objectives are for this internship opportunity.
What is your career goal upon completion of your degree? What type of position do you hope to attain upon graduation? Explain in as much detail as possible.
When do you expect to graduate?
This is an in-person internship program. Are you willing to relocate to Las Vegas, NV for this internship opportunity?