Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The UFC Canada intern will work on various aspects of the UFC business in Canada. The main responsibilities include work in content, business development and marketing.
- Help facilitate marketing campaigns in Canada and Australia.
- Contribute creative ideas for specific marketing materials and promotions.
- Tracking budgets across several departments.
- Collaborate with the social team to develop creative assets and Canadian specific content.
- Analyze data.
- Must be currently in a relevant bachelor's or masters degree program.
- Sports marketing, special events, or entertainment experience helpful.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of marketing and advertising principles and "outside the box" thinking
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.