Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative. This program offers the intern the opportunity to become directly involved in the public relations activities that are part of the daily operations of the department. We strive to make this a challenging and interesting experience for you and make every effort to tailor it to the specific skills and projects that you would like to pursue and build on. This department contributes to the organization through promotion of UFC products.
As an intern with Brand Creative you will:
1. Assists team in producing artwork for marketing print and digital campaigns, including but not limited to Key Art, billboards, newspaper ads, marketing kits, magazine ads, television graphics, web and social media assets, cable guide ads, event programs and other projects as assigned.
2. Assists team in preparation for new ideas and fresh designs as assigned for print, web and broadcast deliverables, servicing a variety of internal UFC departments.
3. Resizes existing artwork as assigned for print, web and broadcast assets.
4. Works in collaboration with other designers internally and externally.
5. Assists with preparation for meetings as directed.
6. Helps to ensure consistency and continuity with brand identity in all assets.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
We are seeking candidates that are:
1. Design, Creative, Fine Arts, Advertising major or other programs relevant to graphic design and creative services. Junior, Senior level preferred
2. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
3. Computer literate in a Mac environment
4. An eye for color and page layout
5. Strong accuracy and proofreading abilities
6. Ability to work with already established visual identity and brand standards
7. Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing
8. Ability to maintain discretion and protect confidential information
9. Good organizational skills and attention to detail
10. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
11. Willing to learn and grow
- Must be enrolled in relevant academic program. Candidates that have already graduated at the start of the internship are not eligible unless you are receiving academic credit.
- May receive academic credit for the internship.
- Should be able to work a minimum of 30+ hours per week if also attending school or 35+ hours per week if not currently attending classes.
This is a paid internship, but does not provide housing, relocation or transportation assistance.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.