Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore, Sao Paulo and Moscow.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The Government Relations Intern will operate in an entry-level, administrative Government Relations function. The intern will be involved in all activities related to Government Relations in a fast-paced, dynamic entertainment, sports, and fashion conglomerate. The intern will assist with all facets of Government Relations, including legislative research, event planning, and internal and external presentations.
Will Work On:
- Work with the Government Relations team on day-to-day tasks and long-term projects.
- Assist with planning events to host elected officials and candidates.
- Conduct research on political and legislative issues.
- Research and update government contacts.
- Assist with compiling materials for internal and external presentations/meetings.
- Must be enrolled in a relevant academic program; i.e. Government Relations, Public Affairs, Public Policy, International Affairs, Politics, Law. Junior, Senior, or Graduate level is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficient in writing and editing copy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.