Internship - Digital Media - Summer 2021 with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) in Las Vegas · NV
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
- Helps with day-to-day publishing and maintenance of UFC.COM
- Researches fights and pulls footage for the UFC Video Editor
- Leverages SEO best practices including keyword research, page-building, rank tracking and more
- Captures athlete content
- Assists in event coverage, including fight nights, weigh-ins and press conferences.
- Analyzes data and reports findings
- Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be currently enrolled in an academic program directly relating to the position; Television, Film, Communication, Digital Marketing or Journalism Majors.
- Understanding of blogging platforms (Tumblr, WordPress) a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Above-average knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus
- Experience with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro a plus
- Comfortable with a flexible work schedule (working nights and weekends)
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How did you hear about this job?
What level are you in your academic program (junior, senior, graduate student)?
What do you want to learn from this experience?
What is your career goal upon completion of your degree? What type of position do you hope to attain upon graduation? Explain in as much detail as possible.
When do you expect to graduate?