Internship - Corporate Communications - Fall 2022 - UFC (Las Vegas · NV)
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Moscow, Sao Paulo, and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content and more!
The Fall 2022 program will begin on August 22nd, 2022.
- Provides support to the Corporate Communications team with day-to-day tasks and long-term projects.
- Assists with drafting of press releases.
- Conducts research on current industry events and historical business issues.
- Researches and updates media contacts.
- Assists with drafting internal presentations.
- Must be enrolled in a relevant academic program; i.e. Public Relations, Journalism, English, or Communications. Junior, Senior, or Graduate level is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Proficient in writing and editing copy.
- Desire and ability to create compelling, unique stories and ideas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Please tell us what your learning objectives are for this internship opportunity.
What is your career goal upon completion of your degree? What type of position do you hope to attain upon graduation? Explain in as much detail as possible.
When do you expect to graduate?
This is an in-person internship program. Are you willing to relocate to Las Vegas, NV for this internship opportunity?