Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Moscow.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
The Licensing intern will work closely with the Consumer Products team and be exposed to the team’s Category Assessment procedures and researching potential new licensing partners within those categories. The intern will receive guidance from the Senior Director, Consumer Products and other team members with a breadth of knowledge and experience in the intern’s fields of interest and study.
- Assists team with continuous marketing for EA Sports UFC 3, including asset approvals, marketing on UFC channels, activation execution, and competitive gaming tournaments.
- Supports partner activation execution and marketing at International Fight Week; partners include Topps, EA, Reebok, and UFC Store.
- Creates and executes product marketing plans for licensees, specifically new product launches from partners such as Dyaco, BAS, Opro, Boxeur de Rues, etc.
- Assists on Fighter IP management as needed, including cross-referencing files for accuracy and entering new athletes.
Skills & Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a relevant degree program; Junior, Senior, or Graduate-level preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Outgoing, friendly personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Team player.
- Willing to learn and grow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Zuffa, LLC conducts pre employment drug and background screening.