Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative people. The Equipment Manager reports to the Equipment Director and will be responsible for working on all aspect of apparel and related equipment for the Fighters, Cut men, Corner men, The Ultimate Fighter participants, Octagon Girls and other related fight participants as necessary. The Equipment Manager will handle the day to day operations of the The Ultimate Fighter domestic productions including 2-a-days laundry. This position will have specific responsibility within the on-going management of product ordering, distribution and maintenance of inventory. This role will interact with Operations, Fighter Relations, Sponsorship, Events, Fighters, Octagon Girls and outside vendors, suppliers and contractors.
1. Assists in ensuring the execution of the contract provisions with all In-Octagon partners.
2. Maintains apparel and related equipment inventory.
3. Manages the day-to-day receipt and distribution of all apparel and related equipment to and from the suppliers, events, and television productions.
4. Launders, cleans, and repairs all apparel and related equipment.
5. Takes inventory and communicates ordering needs for all apparel and related equipment.
6. Travels to and from events and productions to manage the delivery, distribution, and presentation of apparel and related equipment to the Athletes and other support roles.
7. Collaborates with licensees as directed.
8. Collaborates with on-site TUF production team to provide apparel needs for all Athletes, Coaches, and auxiliary staff as necessary.
9. Launders, repairs, and manages alterations for all production talent.
10. Takes inventory and communicates product needs and changes for future productions.
Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent education or experience.
2. 5+ years of experience in sports business, retail, licensing, consumer products, or a related business. Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a professional or college locker room.
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
4. Willingness to work and travel early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.
5. Clearance of criminal background check and drug screening.
6. Must live in or relocate to Las Vegas, NV.
7. AEMA certification preferred.
8. Basic understanding of apparel and equipment-related production timelines.
9. Ability to obtain passport and travel internationally.
Zuffa conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
Zuffa LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer