Editor - Post Production with Ultimate Fighting Championship in Las Vegas · NV
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Moscow and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
UFC offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k) with a company match. Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy, delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. We have a regular wellness calendar for employees featuring health and nutritional classes. The Las Vegas office participates annually in a citywide Corporate Challenge. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The UFC is seeking highly-skilled, creative video editor, with superior technique and strong storytelling ability, to join our Emmy-winning production team. The Editor position is responsible for editing a wide variety long-form and short-form productions, from full-length documentaries to 30-second promotional spots, for our linear television and digital platforms. The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Edits long-form programming, including documentaries, clips shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks and our own OTT service, UFC Fight Pass.
- Edits short-form content, including promotional spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media.
- Works closely with producers, directors, writers, designers, and other editors on collaborative projects.
- Creates motion graphics elements involving typography, photography, video and animation, and/or work with in-house Motion Graphics Designers on execution.
- Provides general sound design and color correction.
- 5 years professional experience editing both long-form and short-form content.
- High proficiency in HD workflow, Adobe Premier, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in motion graphics is preferred. Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest editing techniques and visual trends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in a sports environment is a plus
- Knowledge of MMA is a plus.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
How did you hear about this job?
Please post a link to your portfolio.
How many years of editing experience do you have?
What editing platforms are you most proficient with?
What is your proficiency in creating motion graphics? Do you have any experience with 3D modeling and animation?
What is your knowledge of MMA?