Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The UFC is seeking highly-skilled, creative video editor, with superior technique and strong storytelling ability, to join our Emmy-winning production team. The Editor position is responsible for editing a wide variety long-form and short-form productions, from full-length documentaries to 30-second promotional spots, for our linear television and digital platforms. The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
1. Edits long-form programming, including documentaries, clips shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks and our own OTT service, UFC Fight Pass.
2. Edits short-form content, including promotional spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media.
3. Works closely with producers, directors, writers, designers, and other editors on collaborative projects.
4. Creates motion graphics elements involving typography, photography, video and animation, and/or work with in-house Motion Graphics Designers on execution.
5. Provides general sound design and color correction.
Skills & Experience:
1. Minimum 5 years professional experience editing both long-form and short-form content.
2. Must be highly proficient in HD workflow, Adobe Premier, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite, After Effects, and Photoshop.
3. Proficiency in motion graphics is preferred. Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
4. Must be knowlegable about the latest editing techniques and visual trends.
5. Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
6. Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
7. College degree preferred, High School diploma or equivalent GED required.
8. Should possess the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
9. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is necessary.
10. Must have working knowledge of basic administrative office computer programs, on Mac and Windows PC workstations.
11. Experience in a sports environment is a plus
12. Knowledge of MMA is a plus.
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.