Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
This position works directly with the athletes, making sure all their needs are met, their host-hotel environment is properly prepared, i.e. workout room setup and cleaned with chemicals, etc., and to ensure an athletes needs are met. This position will manage all athletes for designated, required events, such as: commission meetings, weigh ins and the event itself. You will also work directly with the TV company on stage management for the live event ensuring all athletes are prepared to enter the octagon.
This is a part-time role that works events as assigned.
1. Coordinates and manages all athletes for arrival and departures from designated event city.
2. Throughout the week manages athletes for all required appearances.
3. Prepares all behind-the-scenes equipment such as water, towels, gloves, corner-man buckets, workout rooms and sure the athletes have all their needs met for a successful event.
4. Manages athletes for weigh ins and works with them to ensure they are on weight.
5. Handles all athlete transportation for weigh ins and event.
6. Manages athletes directly with the TV stage manager to have them in the correct locations at the correct times for Live TVs.
7. Other duties as needed such as working in the Warehouse, loading event trucks, and assisting with the octagon.
Skills & Experience:
1. Excellent communication skills are required and customer service orientation is a must.
2. Multi-tasking with multiple people and simultaneous events.
3. Ability to travel evenings and weekends to events.
4. Ability to act on your feet and problem solve.
5. Must possess or have the ability to acquire a passport, as work locations may include travel abroad.
6. Basic computer skills are required.
Zuffa is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Zuffa conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings.