Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The Associate Digital Producer supports the innovation of content on UFC.com and helps execute creative features that appeal to readers and satisfy content goals.
1. Assists with editing and packaging of all content types for the UFC website
2. Assists with formatting/editing of articles and special UFC.com features
3. Curate content to present users with a compelling and engaging experience
4. Assists with publishing of news stories, video stories, and pictures to present a cohesive look on all website home pages each day.
5. Ensure that content is accurate and consistent with UFC’s Brand Voice
6. Effectively communicate and coordinate with content creators and product manager
7. Produces original article content as assigned
8. Assists with social media creation and activation
9. Analyze data and provide recommendations to improve content strategy for the UFC website
10. Performs other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned
Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
2. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels of the organization.
3. Excellent organization and attention to detail.
4. Knowledge of web content management, writing, and editing.
5. MMA knowledge necessary.
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft products and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
UFC conducts pre-employment and background screenings
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.