Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy, delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription service with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
1. Digitize, convert and import media for use by editors on NLE platforms.
2. Set-up NLE projects for editors, including organizing media bins and selects.
3. Edit string-outs or rough cuts for editors, and edit projects independently, as needed.
4. Clip, log and export event highlights for archiving in a Digital Asset System.
5. Fulfill footage requests from to external partners and vendors.
6. Master content and convert to various formats for international distribution.
7. Version event graphics such as lower thirds, name slams, and double heads.
1. Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
2. High School, GED or equivalent required. Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred.
3. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, and Avid nonlinear editing systems.
4. Knowledge of various video codecs and compression methods preferred.
5. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud preferred.
6. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.