Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world’s leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can’t-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Singapore, Sao Paulo and Moscow.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
The UFC is seeking a Sponsorship Sales Senior Director to work from the Las Vegas, NV or New York City, NY office. This role will create and sell branded, high-impact sponsorship opportunities and act as a trusted representative for one of the most powerful and influential sports organizations in the world.
This position will champion the value of the UFC brand, its events, and platforms to create revenue-generating opportunities. You will engage data, research, your own creativity and sales acumen in order to develop unique and valuable sponsorship programs to top brands and partners.
The UFC Sponsorship Sales team is a group of talented, successful, and collegial sales professionals, unified in their passion for the brand. You should be a dedicated and disciplined UFC advocate, engaged with all things across its many platforms, in order to authentically speak to its value proposition and deliver incredible programs to sponsors.
- Secures sponsors and strategic partnerships for the UFC spanning events, branded content, original content, and a variety of creative experiences championing the UFC brand
- Reaches sponsorship sales goals by securing lasting and high value partnerships with top partners
- Champions the value and reach of UFC to relevant industries and potential partners, engaging research, market knowledge, and your sincere passion for the power of sports and entertainment
- Drives full lifecycle of sponsorship sales process from identifying potential partners to contract fulfillment
- Develops and maintains trusting relationships with key decision makers and respective advertising agencies of current and potential partners
- Creates innovative strategic partnership programs that exceed partners’ expectations and brand goals, aiming for integrated packages encompassing all mediums – experiential, social media, hospitality, venue assets, etc.
- Leads the development and delivery of proposals, providing clear guidance and requirements to internal Creative Services’ teams
- Manages complex negotiations with credibility and cautiousness, incorporating all perspectives as well as legal and financial ramifications
- Collaborates with other sales teams across the Endeavor network to align and leverage sales efforts together
- Partners with activation teams and oversee legal and financial fulfillment of client agreements, ensuring accurate execution, superior client experience, and timely receivables for the Company
- Fulfills reporting needs for clients, including but limited to forecasting, sales, and pipeline reports
Skills & Experience
- Great history of creating high value sponsorship programs for large-scale live events (10k+ attendees, multi-city preferred), teams, brands, and/or professional leagues
- Passion for the sports and entertainment space: you are knowledgeable and curious about the goings-on of new venues, festivals, and happenings in culture
- Active long-term and trusting relationships with decision makers at industry-relevant companies
- Excellent application and knowledge of sponsorships and brand activation
- Well-versed in complex and nuanced contract negotiations involving, but not limited to venues, talent, sponsors, brands, agencies, media, and distribution rights
- Self-motivated, resourceful individual with a strong working knowledge of the digital, mobile and social media spaces and how marketers are utilizing these platforms
- Ability to understand and work within a variety of different business models/revenue models
UFC conducts pre-employment drug and background screenings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.