Director of Ticket Sales
Reports to: General Manager
Full time position beginning January 2024
The Pioneers are a successful summer collegiate baseball team and a member of the Rocky Mountain Baseball League. Entering our seventh season with three championships, four playoff appearances and six years of leading our league in attendance, we turn our focus to group sales and seek the right person to create memories for the fans we serve.
This position will generate ticket sales in our party and tailgate decks, birthday parties, youth groups, corporate outings and more. Once booked, this position is the main point of contact to coordinate tickets, food/beverage, in-game participation, seating and all areas of the group experience. Service of our fans is paramount in what we do and this position will be the face of our ticket sales department. Compensation is salary and commission based and consistent with summer collegiate baseball templates.
· Able to work all games/events at Oregon Trail Park Stadium
· Assist with the day-to-day operations of the ticket sales department including use of Showpass ticketing system and oversight of game day ticket sales staff
· Make phone calls, emails and personal visits to potential ticket buyers with intent to book groups in every group area including party decks, youth groups, birthday parties, tailgate parties and more
· Answer phones and help customers with ticket purchases in-office
· Coordinate payment receipt and distribution of all tickets including season and group tickets
· Assist other departments when necessary
· Interact with fans before, during, and after games
· Strong communication skills and customer service, direct sales experience required
· Must be well organized and flexible to meet time, priority and workload demands
· Must be able to lift, pull push and/or carry 30 pounds as necessary
· Ability to stand, sit and walk for up to 6-8 hours.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Team player
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. These duties are not all inclusive and may change at any time.
Apply through Teamworkonline.com or email directly to [email protected]
. Position is scheduled to be filled by December 15, 2023 with a start date of early January 2024. This position is not a remote position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.