Company Overview: Topnotch Management (TNM) is a boutique management agency representing some of the world's top tennis and pickleball players. TNM also manages and hosts several top-tier tennis events, including Tennis in the Land, a WTA 250 US Open Series event, and the Cleveland Open, an ATP Challenger 75 event.
About Tennis in the Land:
As one of the biggest women’s tennis events in the country, Tennis in the Land (WTA 250) welcomes some of the top women tennis players in the world to Cleveland, Ohio, the week prior to the US Open. With $300,000 in prize money and valuable ranking points at stake, this is one of the premier stand-alone women’s tennis events in the United States and is the only professional women’s sporting event in Cleveland.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
The Summer Intern - Multimedia position is a full-time summer internship. The internship will be M-F 9-5.
Interns will receive a monthly stipend of $1,250.00
- Provide video and design support for the marketing department, including social media assets, tournament signage, marketing materials, etc.
- Print materials for catalogs, promotional cards, etc.
- Digital materials for website and email marketing campaigns
- Help organize sponsorship ads and assets
- Assist in the development and maintenance of brand guidelines
Web Design and Video
- Support marketing department through website design and maintenance
- Create promotional videos and reels for the tournament using past assets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong design and video skills; knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Premier, Canva, video apps
- Strong knowledge of social media trends
- A strategic thinker who takes ownership and initiative while working within a team environment
- Knowledge of tennis a plus
Please note: this position is not remote and must be performed in Cleveland, OH
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.