PIVOT is a Bay Area sports and entertainment marketing startup making a name for itself in a fast-paced and dynamic industry. Our mission is to create innovative business-to-business opportunities and to unite brands and properties in lasting partnerships that channel the emotional energy of sports into profitable and meaningful consumer engagement.
The role of Operations Coordinator requires an energetic, self-starting and driven early stage career individual, with the ambition to build a career in the management team in Pivot.
This is an important role with a broad scope, potentially spanning the whole of the Pivot business, and is therefore an excellent opportunity for a proactive and driven individual to learn a huge amount about how the company functions in a short space of time, to position themselves for more senior management roles in any functional areas of the company as it continues to grow.
- Operations Support and Administration
- Primary administrative support for the Tennis Hospitality Division, supporting the VP of Tennis Hospitality in sales and ticket distribution, post-sales client communication, invoice processing, sales and cost analysis, accounts payable processing, event coordination and other administrative duties and data analysis as assigned
- Shared responsibility in conjunction with the Director of Operations for Employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Deck creation and editing for all Pivot Divisions
- Meeting scheduling and calendar planning for the CEO
2. Special Projects
- Special projects as assigned by the CEO
- Assist with Pivot events, including Pivot Foundation events
- Support Pivot Foundation strategy development
- Inquiring mindset and self-confidence to hold their own in discussion and debate with senior members of the Pivot management team
- Good presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented, creative, organized, and efficient worker
- Naturally proactive individual, keen to learn and with the energy and drive to take the initiative and make the role their own
- Ability to communicate clearly with the CEO and agency decision-makers to create a unified approach to strategy and decisions
- Experience using MS Office and Google Suite
Education & Experience:
- B.A. in sports management, business administration, communications, or a related field
- M.A. preferred, but not required