Gilt Edge Soccer Marketing LLC is a progressive and energetic brand marketing agency with the sole focus of connecting brands to soccer consumers in the U.S. We strive each and every day to provide our clients with deep soccer consumer insights, creative marketing solutions, and unmatched activation commitment. We are looking for a Digital Account Coordinator to support the management of our social publishing activity.
What you’ll do:
As Digital Account Coordinator, you’ll help position, develop and manage social media
accounts catering our message to the US audience.
- Community Management
- Manage, monitor and engage in conversations over all social channels
- Assist in the acquisition of new followers and fans across all social channels
- Support the development of the voice, social guidelines and strategy for social channels
- Assist in the planning, creation and posting of content for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (among others)
- Grow and manage a network of content contributors that will assist in the creation of game day and some non-game day content development
- Help manage and develop a strategic 24/7/365 content calendar for all social channels
- Organizational Liaison
- Analyze and evaluate social media metrics to optimize performance
- Provide ongoing program assessment, feedback, and thought leadership to ensure continual improvement in Agency execution
- Assist in the development and execution of all social and digital content
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Skills you will need:
We are looking for a proactive, resourceful, motivated, self-starter who excels in a small team environment.
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience in managing social media communication
- Experience working in advertising & marketing environment
- Understanding of creative process
- Passionate about providing outstanding digital content for fan engagement and consumption
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and passion for US and International Soccer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and process development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.