Note: This position is based in Chicago, IL.
Gilt Edge Soccer Marketing LLC is a progressive and energetic brand marketing agency focused on engaging soccer consumers in the U.S. Our clients include corporate brands, international soccer leagues and teams, and media companies. We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team as an Account Manager and provide day-to-day stewardship of select client relationships and projects.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all aspects related to the successful performance of Agencies client responsibilities
- Act as the Agencies’ primary liaison to Clients administering excellent client service
- Provide on-going thought leadership to Clients and partners
- Participate in the development of creative marketing solutions and campaigns
- Manage internal and external project team members
- Communicate with external soccer properties and media companies
- Steer the overall execution of all activation tasks
- Write status reports, agendas, and maintain project management documents
- Lead client status calls
- Prepare, manage and track activation budgets
- Prepare activation performance reports and program wrap up reports
- Deliver measurable results to the client and provide post-event reporting and ROI analysis
Skills you will need:
- 4+ years’ professional client / account management experience
- Experience working in advertising & marketing environment
- Passion for integrated marketing including experiential, digital, and promotional marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing / communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to established process
- Strong project management skills w/ ability to drive task completion on-time and on-budget
- Ability to integrate internal and external staff members
- Knowledge and passion for domestic and international soccer
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred – not required
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Gilt Edge Soccer Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.