Note: This position will be based in Chicago, IL as of office relocation on September 1st.
Gilt Edge Soccer Marketing LLC is a progressive and energetic brand marketing agency focused on engaging soccer consumers in the U.S. Our clients include corporate brands, international soccer leagues and teams, and media companies. We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team as an Event Manager working on the development and execution of experiential projects for various clients.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage all aspects of an event from planning through to execution and reporting
- Apply best practice insights to elevate event presentation concepts and execution performance
- Oversee creation of assets including signage, tents & footprint structures, & décor assets
- Identify and manage third-party vendors
- Develop all event execution materials including run-of-show, sitemaps, staffing timelines, etc.
- Create and administer accountability procedures for all aspects of the event
- Perform responsibilities of event manager on-site at events
- Direct staff, coordinate logistics, steer activation set-up, schedule storage and shipping
- Develop and execute contingency plans based on potential occurrences
- Prepare, manage and track event budgets
- Deliver measurable results to the client and provide post-event reporting and ROI analysis
Skills you will need:
- 4+ years’ professional experiential and event activation experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills with adherence to timeline and budget constraints
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to established process
- Ability to problem solve on your feet
- Knowledge and passion for soccer
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing /communications
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred – not required
- Willingness and interest to travel and work nonstandard hours including select weekends
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Gilt Edge Soccer Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.