Title: Digital Media & Game Entertainment Manager
The Erie Otters are looking for a creative and passionate individual who has a positive attitude and strong desire to excel in the sports industry in the realm of entertainment and digital media creation. The Digital Media and Game Entertainment Manager will assist the organization on a daily basis with content creation and video production, while also directing home game entertainment at the Erie Insurance Arena.
- Oversee the development of in-game entertainment creative and content executions.
- Develop unique and creative game presentation and entertainment, as well as oversee in- game theme night execution
- Manage and oversee game day staff, including production, video, and sound
- Oversee development of creative assets for all digital and media platforms
- Produce/edit video for in-game use, website and social media
- Assist in social media campaigns, including content creation and general support and promotion of the Erie Otters brand through all social channels
- Create marketing materials as requested for ticket sales, corporate partnerships, & community relations
- Work closely with the communications, marketing, partnerships, operations and additional departments to produce and manage daily content
- Proficient with Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects
- Daktronics experience preferred
- Must be a highly detail-oriented, self-motivated communicator who follows direction and functions well in a dynamic environment
- Experience managing multiple projects and possess the ability to quickly finish tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media practices
- Familiarity with print, digital media, and any other forms of design
- Positive attitude, with enthusiasm for thinking out the box
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of sports and hockey is a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to work nights and weekends, and possibly travel
- Photography knowledge and ability a plus
- College degree or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.