Position type: Full Time
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Rosemont, IL
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits: Health and retirement benefits per company plans
The Chicago Dogs Baseball Club is looking for a professional who is ready to KICK down the “door” and launch their career in the sports industry! If this is you, then you are looking at the perfect position with the Chicago Dogs as a Ticket Sales Account Executive! Our Ticket Sales program will give you the chance to learn, implement, succeed and grow your career rapidly in the fast paced sports sales industry. This position is only the beginning to a very successful career in sports.
As a Ticket Sales Account Executive, you will be in control of your career. You will receive continuous hands on training, which will craft the skills you need to become successful in the sports sales industry. Once hired on you will go through an intense two-week on-board training which will develop you into a full menu sales consultant. After those two weeks, you will be able to confidently sell anything within the ticket sales realm.
This will give you the best opportunity to figure out your passion and niche in the sports sales industry. Your success will be based on 51% revenue produced and 49% intangibles displayed. Intangibles will be based off completing both daily and weekly hustle metrics. You will have both monthly and yearly revenue goals to hit. This position is difficult, but very rewarding. What you put into this role is what you will get out of it.
Overall the perfect candidate for this role is someone who can bring passion, grit, and a positive attitude everyday…are you ready!?
Essential Functions: Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell full menu of products for the Dogs, including season ticket plans, group tickets, private outing areas and premium products.
- Make cold calls to both local businesses and individual buyers to consult in purchasing the above products.
- Complete a minimum number of outbound calls and touchpoints daily as directed by your supervisor.
- Create revenue opportunities by generating new leads through individual prospecting and calling all leads issued by the Chicago Dogs.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Maintain current, accurate, and detailed sales history records in CRM
- Work all designated home games, performing various sales and service duties
- Work events outside of game days and represent the organization in a positive way
- Includes weekend, holiday and late evening hours
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum one year of ticket sales experience, preferably in a professional team or collegiate sports environment
- High comfort level in making cold calls and conducting in-person presentations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated history of success in generating revenue
- Demonstrated skill in time management and ability to work on a deadline
- Proven ability to multi-task while emphasizing attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, self-starter
- Strong work ethic, results-oriented, competitive, desire to succeed
- Enthusiastic about contributing to the success of the organization and department