Only freelancers located in these U.S. cities may apply: MI, AZ, VA, ND, KSWe are only considering freelancers who reside in the following states (Kansas, Arizona, North Dakota, Michigan and Virginia) If you do not reside in these states you will NOT be eligible.
We are looking for freelancers who are knowledgeable in sports to conduct research by using various online resources and databases to find great news articles about specific athletes. It is very important to us that freelancers have a STRONG knowledge in professional sports leagues. Freelancers who submit proposals will be asked questions to test general sports knowledge in the following leagues: NFL, MLB, NHL & NBA.
- Find the top 100 articles that tell the story of Joe Thornton's 2017/18 hockey season.
- You will be trained on how to use our databases to collect these articles. Once completed you would submit a Microsoft Word document with web address links in chronological order.
We are seeking freelancers who:
- Are passionate and extremely knowledgeable about a minimum of one of the four major pro sports (NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA).
- Participate in fantasy sports, trivia games, sports betting or other activities.
- Possess honesty, integrity, and an A+ work ethic.
- Have experience searching college/library databases (a plus).
- Dependable internet and access and experience with Microsoft Word.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- How many hours a week would you be available to work on this project?
- Which sports leagues would you consider yourself extremely knowledgeable in (NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA)?
- Do you have any previous research experience? Tell us about other projects were research was required.
Location: Arizona, Kansas, Michigan, North Dakota, Virginia.
Pay: $12.50 per hour.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.