The Badlands Big Sticks was established in 2018 as a founding member of the Expedition League. This internship will run from mid-May through mid-August. The Big Sticks will host 32 home games with an average of 700 fans attending per game. All interns will receive a $1,000 stipend and have housing provided. Preference will be given to applicants that are receiving college credit.
In addition to position responsibilities, each intern will help in preparing and maintaining the ballpark during the season as well as participate in Big Stick-related events and office hours.
- Assist in execution of theme nights and game-day promotions
- Responsible for finding and uploading appropriate songs to our sound program including songs for on-field games and theme nights
- Responsible for playing music before, during and after each game to get the crowd and players involved
- Help manage all social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok) and publications including designing graphics
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work in a team setting and individually
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and follow instructions from multiple supervisors
- Ability to work long hours in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.