ASA Entertainment has been a leader in action sports event and television production since 1994. Our company develops, manages and executes over 250 event days and television programs annually in skateboarding, BMX, snowboarding, surfing, freestyle motocross and music. Our events range from large-scale nationally televised pro competitions to smaller grassroots contests, exhibitions and mobile tours.
We are currently seeking a Partner Services and Business Development professional to oversee / service the company’s day-to-day relationship with its sponsors and ensure that each partner receives gold-star treatment. The focus will be in working with brand partners involved with the company’s Super Girl Pro Series, a series of festival-style events developed to empower young women and provide opportunity, inclusion and equality for women in a variety of industries.
The individual in this position must possess excellent leadership, communication, organizational and follow-up skills as well as the ability to think on their feet. The ideal candidate would be a passionate, proactive, creative, hard-working, detail-oriented self-starter with a minimum of 2 years client services / sponsorship activation experience.
This person will also play a key role in booking high schools for the company’s national Bullying Prevention High School Tour (No Hate Tour) and be involved with business development / sponsorship sales for both the Super Girl Pro Series and the No Hate Tour.
The position is based in Indialantic, FL (two blocks from the ocean) and reports directly to senior management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Servicing the company’s existing and new corporate clients, as such:
- Handling all day-to-day communication, research and reporting as required to support the company’s clients and their marketing goals
- Ensuring successful implementation of each client’s sponsorship assets
- Generating timely sponsorship recaps and other metrics to help provide partners with measurable ROI
- Creating systems and procedures to track, manage and report status on all sponsorship deliverables
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments to ensure that all sponsorship deliverables are executed in a timely manner and to the highest possible standards
- Coordinating appropriate thank-you and year-end gestures for clients
- Working with the company’s accounting manager on invoicing and payments
- Booking schools into ASA’s Bullying Prevention High School Tour (free program)
- Selling corporate sponsorship to ASA’s national events, especially the Super Girl Pro Series
- Booking additional College, Military, Festival, Sports team and Theme Park events
- Researching, identifying and securing unique partnerships
ASA Entertainment has been an established industry leader for the past 29 years and offers a fast-paced work environment and competitive benefits package. Compensation includes salary, booking fees and commission with unlimited earnings potential for successful individuals. Bachelors degree from a 4 year University and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required.