Golden Gate Fields a bay area landmark since 1941. Is now looking for a Concession Manager. We are looking for an outstanding individual who shares our passion for serving our customers and employees, who is comfortable educating customers on the services GGF offers. Our people and their commitment to customer service is what sets us apart. We believe in empowering you to make great decisions and judgment calls. The ideal Concession Manager is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
The role of the Concession Manager is to ensure the success of the concessions. The Concession Manager will also be responsible for managing staff and supervision of the concession stands. The ideal candidate will have a positive disposition, have office experience and have the ability to work with a wide array of people. We are looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment, takes pride in their work, always looks out for the company’s best interests and is a true team player.
Compensation: $55,000 - $65,000 annually
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness and safety standards in all concessions.
- Manage staff, & train stand workers on all stand procedures, equipment operation and safety rules.
- Produce schedule and complete payroll for concession employees weekly.
- Enter invoices from the commissary supervisor into food tracking software for purchaser to submit.
- Monthly, perform spot check and input inventory data into food tracking system.
- Develop and foster relations with company accounts, ex Pepsi, Coffee, etc.
- Supervise the management of all equipment, servicing and repairing as needed.
- Pair with the county health inspector during walk throughs, to see updates that need to be made.
- Submit plans for new concessions through the county in conjunction with Food & beverage management.
- Work with Marketing on updated signage directing patrons to the concession, as well as signage for the concessions.
- Communicate with the GGF operations staff to complete any necessary renovations to ensure safety and an efficient work environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and interact effectively with varied groups of people.
- Ability to cope with hostile situations and work under pressure.
- Ability to operate administrative equipment and systems and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Dependable, trustworthy, and flexible; able to work with minimum supervision.
- Thorough understanding of basic inventory control and basic accounting principles.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The physical and environmental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
ENVIRONMENT: Standard Restaurant
FINGER DEXTERITY: Requires typing on standard computer.
TALKING: Ability to speak on phone and face to face.
HEARING: Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
REPETITIVE MOTIONS: Frequent and regular movements using the wrists, hands, and fingers.
AVERAGE VISUAL ABILITIES: Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to view computer screens and documents.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: Medium to heavy work; requiring stooping and exerting up to 10 lbs. of force lifting, carrying, and or packing food resources.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to interpret instructions.
MATHEMATICS ABILITY: Ability to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percentages, and to draw and interpret graphs.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Fluency in English. Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.