We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Foley Entertainment Group is looking for a passionate and driven professional to manage video related technology for its sport teams and venues. This candidate should be a self-starter and will be a major part of keeping the technology working properly while also Identifying different technologies that can be used in creative ways.
This candidate will report directly to the SR. Manager of Live Production.
This tech lead is responsible for the management of video and broadcast related technology for Foley Entertainment Group including the VGK/Scripps Broadcast Studio, T-Mobile Arena and The Dollar Loan Center. They will identify any tech issues and propose solutions to resolve the problems. This role will also work with arena engineers/managers at TMA and the Dollar Loan Center to come up with maintenance timelines for repairing or updating technology.
Some responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of video and broadcast related technology
- Technical direct FEG sports events
- Provide training to FEG part time control room staff
- Identify problems and propose solutions
- Work with Arena Engineers/control room management if there are any tech issues
- Create SOP’s for the operation of various technologies
- Coordinate and Execute web streams
- Create and equipment maintenance plan
- Research and Establish future technologies
- Keep up with tech and industry trends
- POC for streams in Studio 31 at City National Arena
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Manager of Venue Technology is a full-time position located in Las Vegas Nevada. Sports entertainment is not a traditional 9-5 and this candidate will be expected to work nights, weekends and home games as assigned.
- No ego, ‘We’ not ‘Me’ approach to everything we do
- Positive energy
- Relentless work ethic
- Always advance
Constant walking, bending, stooping, lifting, and reaching. Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs. Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.