We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Foley Entertainment Group (FEG) owns the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the AHL’s Henderson Silver Knights, the IFL’s Vegas Knight Hawks, the Dollar Loan Center arena and several other entertainment and hospitality-focused entities.
The Supervisor of the Uniform Room will be in charge of issuing uniforms and linen to staff according to systems and the procedures laid down by management. Take inventory and control movement of soiled, damaged uniforms. The Supervisor will work all Henderson Silver Knights and Vegas Knight Hawk home games and other assigned events throughout the calendar year. This position will report directly to the Manager of Guest Services for The Dollar Loan Center.
- Place all soiled uniforms in containers for transport to laundry.
- Have contact with our Uniform providers- Cintas.
- Sort’s items, counts and records the number of items soiled.
- Examines laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
- Sends torn articles to the seamstress for repair. Reporting and identifying any damages that may have additional costs for repair.
- Makes sure all laundered uniforms are stored on appropriate shelves/racks
- Receives, sorts and double-checks conditions of all uniforms, records all outgoing and incoming from the laundry thoroughly before storing and issuing.
- Separates uniforms that need repair and/or special treatment and forward it to the tailor and/or Manager for immediate action. · Inform Manager of any problem areas that may occur down the chain of authority.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness for Uniform Department
- Communicates/ Reports to the Manager when stocks reach the minimum for order purposes.
- Ensure that the uniforms are neatly and systematically arranged and stacked.
- Check periodically the condition of the uniforms.
- Ability to manage inventory.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position. · To Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Performers any other duties as assigned to him/her by management
- Should know basic tailoring works.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Proven Experience in uniform organization, repairs, and ordering.
- Previous Uniform experience preferred.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND/OR DUTIES
- Ability to work in dark, bright, smoky, dusty, cold and/or confined spaces.
- Able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Must be able to lift, stoop, squat, push and bend as part of the regular job duties for this role.
- Comfortable working around large crowds.
- Willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Execute other job duties as assigned.
- Communicate via radio.