The Youngstown Phantoms Hockey team needs a sports business finance manager who can crunch numbers and knows accounting! This position is responsible for the financial and business operations of the Youngstown Phantoms hockey team, specifically in regard to annual budget, day-to-day expenditures, providing necessary recommendations regarding expenditures and overseeing employee expenditures.
● Responsible for oversight of the fiscal responsibilities of the team day-to-day
● Responsible for creating and maintaining accurate financial reports for the Company
● Responsible for tracking, paying and analysis of Company expenditures
● Responsible for staff expenditures in relation to annual budget
● Make recommendations on expenditures for the Company when needed
● Responsible for making recommendations on expense and revenue improvements
● Assist in implementing business sponsored initiatives for the Company
● Responsible for assisting with team store management
● Assist with new business development as needed
● As requested, manage team shop, sales kiosks, service clients and work other related assignments on game days
● Consistently deliver high-level customer service to both internal and external clients helping provide world-class service
● Performs other duties as assigned
Must have working knowledge of Intuit, credit card processing, sales processes, and bill payments. Must have a college degree, preferably in accounting or finance; a business administration degree will also be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.