The Chicago Steel (United States Hockey League) are searching for Gameday Production Staff members for the 2021-2022 regular season games and potential playoff games.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Camera Operator.
- Video board operation using Daktronics ShowControl platform.
Must be 18 years or older to apply. Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays during the Chicago Steel season (September – May). The Chicago Steel Hockey Team is an equal opportunity employer. Production staff members are expected to arrive 80 minutes prior to each home game (generally 5:45 p.m.) and stay approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game (generally 9:45 p.m.). Pay is on a per-game basis.
Interested candidates should apply at Teamwork Online and will be asked to answer the following questions:
- When are you available to start?
- Are there any dates, including weekend dates that you are unavailable to work (October 2021 - May 2022)?
- Do you have experience filming hockey or any other sports?
- Strong knowledge of the sport of hockey.
- Basic knowledge of operating a camera.
- Willingness to be part of a team and take direction from game night production director.
- Ability to be on feet for 3+ hours at a time.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and some holidays between now and the end of the USHL season prior to Memorial Day.
- Positive and energetic individual that is organized, driven, willing to contribute to the success of the team.
- A passion for development and assisting others in reaching their goals.
The preferred candidate should have:
- Experience filming hockey or other sports.
This is a part-time position. The Chicago Steel Hockey Team