Media Relations Intern (Spring 2022) - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (Wilkes-Barre · PA)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following lists the primary essential functions of this position. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED AS NEEDED.
- The daily maintenance and upkeep of team statistical information
- Assisting in the production of game-day notes and press packets for media
- Providing content for and maintenance of the Penguins’ web initiatives and game program
- Composing and writing post-game recaps
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you able to work flexible hours, including weekend game nights?
Are you taking this internship for college credit?
Did you have any sportswriting experience?
Will you have housing/room and board available within an hour of Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania?