Game Day Intern with Utica Comets in Utica, NY
- Assist in Box Office set-up, ticket sales, will call, and customer service duties on selected game nights.
- Participate in the promoting of all Comets ticket related activities including, but not limited to, the distribution of flyers and name collection materials, and the support of any other ticket sales related programs as determined by management.
- Ensure quality customer service for all Comets patrons.
- Opportunities to learn ticketing software and the ticket sales process.
- Learn departmental policies and procedures.
Ticket Sales Support & Game Operations
- Assist in the distribution of giveaways and promotional items.
- Manage fan data collection programs.
- Assist in the execution of game night plans including contests/promotions on the ice, the concourse, or in the stands.
- Assist the Ticket Sales Department with various lead generation, marketing research and promotional projects.
- Run payments and assist with post-game jersey auctions.
- Assist with season ticket member benefits fulfillment.
- Work on concourse with staff customer service stations to learn how to facilitate in-game issues as they arise.
- Participate in sales contests, lead generation and other non-game community initiatives.
- Support the guest services booth during weekend games.
Orientation prior to the beginning of the season (late September) and Comets home games between October to the conclusion of the regular season in April (terms and conditions of internship may be adjusted at any time). Playoff assistance is recommended and preferred but not required (Mid-April to potentially June).
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to work unusual hours, late evenings, holidays and weekends?
What characteristics and traits do you possess that separate you from the other applicants?
Will you be receiving college credit? If so, at what school?