Director of Ticket Operations & Service with Utica Comets in Utica · NY
Utica Comets jobs
Sports Jobs in Utica · NY
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
The Director of Ticket Operations/Service for the Utica Comets, located in the Utica, NY, will direct, manage and supervise the ticket office operations as they relate to season ticket member and group accounts, along with all events in the building, including Utica College Hockey. This will include staffing, cash control, financial reporting, ticket inventory management, ticket distribution and also the responsibility of coordinating the box office for event setup; he/she must also understand all aspects of the Paciolan ticketing software. This individual will be expected to handle customer service issues relating to seat locations, payments, and the overall guest experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage ticket office operations for the team with a focus on driving revenue with all ticket products
- Participate in leading analytics platforms related to ticket sales and service.
- Manage box office window on event days to resolve ticket issues and provide effective service to customers.
- Manage operation of the team’s pricing strategy.
- Responsible for all financial reporting relating to ticketing.
- Establish and review operational policies and procedures for ticket office operations.
- Balance, deposit and report all daily box office receipts.
- Facilitate a smooth relationship between ticket and corporate sales and ticket operations to ensure ease of sales process.
- Act as chief liaison for vendors and customer service inquiries.
- Represent the department at weekly company management meetings and other meetings as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of computerized ticket sales, preferably the Paciolan / Spectra Ticketing system.
- Significant successful compatible Ticket Office operations experience and/or business experience
- Strong math aptitude and attention to detail.
- Proven effective management of multiple related areas.
- Demonstrated ability and experience developing and coordinating multi-faceted plans and issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Advanced course on Paciolan and Spectra Ticketing.
- Proficient in Paciolan and Spectra software.
- A minimum 2 years computerized box office management experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have previous knowledge of Paciolan/Spectra Ticketing?
Are you available to work nights, weekends, and holidays?