Videographer/Editor with Tucson Roadrunners in Tucson, AZ
Tucson Roadrunners jobs
Sports Jobs in Tucson, AZ
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
The Videographer/Editor will be responsible for the creation and distribution of video content for the Tucson AHL Affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes. This position will be responsible for demonstrating and maintaining a high standard of video creation. The Videographer/Editor will coordinate production schedules and organize cataloging and storage of media. In addition, this position will recommend software, hardware, and networking solutions to insure the most efficient production model. The Videographer/Editor position calls for a combination of creative vision, organizational ability and technical proficiency.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Primary shooter/editor for videos needed by Media Relations, Game Presentation, Ticket Sales, Corporate Sales, Marketing and Community Relations.
- Shoot all home games for team website and AHL.com.
- Provide digital copy to home and away teams of all home games.
- Shoot videos as needed with players and coaches for team website and FTP site.
- Coordinate production schedule.
- Develop policies to organize video content.
- Oversee loading of game-day elements to control room video servers.
- Assist with creation/design of supporting sales materials (video packages, etc).
- Provide creative pieces for select advertising and marketing campaigns (digital).
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Dynamic ability using and various ENG Cameras.
- Must be able to properly light video setups and determine best microphones for audio capture.
- Knowledge of 3D animation programs a plus.
- Demonstrate leadership and organizational skills.
- Technical aptitude, including troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and on multiple projects.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (including weekends and holidays) and on tight deadline.
- Knowledge of hockey.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment up to 30 lbs.
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in video and television production.
- Minimum 2-3 years production experience, ENG video production.
Material and Equipment Used:
- Adobe Premiere
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe After Effects
- Mac OS X
- Various ENG Cameras
- Various lighting and audio equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?