The Service and Retention Coordinator under the direction of the Vice President of Ticket Sales & Service is responsible for assisting in maximizing Season Ticket Members renewal percentages by providing outstanding year-round customer service to assigned accounts by developing long-term relationships. Focus is on “Relationship Selling” by creating long lasting relationships with Season Ticket Members through interpersonal skills by using phone calls, emails, office visits and in-game visits, local events. Actively support the Mission Vison Values of the organization on a daily basis. Actively lead by example with Customer Service with all Ticket Holders, Daily Briefings, Power Hours, Snap Shots, & related staff meetings.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handling client questions and concerns (via phone and email & as well as in the Season Ticket Member Lounge).
- Executing Season Ticket touch point program.
- Assisting in game day responsibilities (in seat visits, Service Central & Season Ticket Member Lounge).
- General line support for sales and service calls & ticket trade requests.
- Assisting with mailings, invoices, and receipts.
- Ticket deliveries when appropriate.
- Introducing New Season Ticket Members to STM benefits including our Rookie STM Orientation event.
- Reach new sales goals via Season, Group, Partial & Flex Plan sales by maximizing add-ons and cross selling opportunities.
- Assist with other tasks assigned by the Director of Special Projects & Team President.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to coordinate and execute Season Ticket Member events
- Effective time management skills
- Natural aggressive sales approach with a consummate positive attitude
- Quality presentation skills
- Manage up when opportunities arise
- Welcoming in-Arena Game Night Presence – Service with a smile
- Team oriented
Education and Formal Training
- Minimum of 7 months of successful sales & or customer service experience in promoting a variety of ticket/membership packages in a team, arena or membership environment.
Material and Equipment Used
Daily use of Ticketmaster and Archtics software, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft CRM.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.