Ticket Sales Account Executive (Groups) - Tucson Roadrunners (Tucson · AZ)
Tucson Roadrunners jobs
Sports Jobs in Tucson · AZ
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Job Title: Ticket Sales Account Executive, Groups
Department: Ticket Sales and Service
Reporting: Director, Ticket Sales & Service
The Ticket Sales Account Executive responsibilities include selling and servicing new accounts, create new ideas to increase ticket sales and perform basic office functions as needed.
This position will build relationships with customers to provide repeat business and excellent customer service. This role will call past, cold-call potential customers and handle incoming calls from incoming sales prospects to sell season, group and partial plan ticket packages.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sell Tucson Roadrunners products including season tickets, partial/mini plan packages, and group tickets.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Make a minimum of 60 cold calls from provided lists to area companies to sell season, group and partial plan ticket packages.
- Call past customers and cold call new sales leads to generate sales.
- Handle incoming sales calls from sales prospects for all ticket products.
- Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of the Tucson Convention Center.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
- Maintain and complete accurate records of all ticket product customers.
- Work games to support ticket sales promotional initiatives
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive, and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior telemarketing and/or sales experience is preferred but not required.
Material and Equipment Used:
- Daily use of Ticketmaster and Archtics software as well as Excel and Salesforce
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
What are your salary expectations?