Marketing/ Digital Media Coordinator with Tucson Roadrunners in Tucson · AZ
Tucson Roadrunners jobs
Sports Jobs in Tucson · AZ
Job Title: Marketing/Digital Media Coordinator
The Marketing/Digital Media Coordinator will be responsible for trafficking collateral and advertising programs, coordinating internal tracking procedures, oversee creative development workflows, and assist with the growth and of social media, community relations, game presentation and other marketing video programs. In addition, the Marketing/Digital Media Coordinator will assist in the implementation of the overall vision and strategy as it relates to all digital media platforms.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Traffic all creative materials and ensure timely delivery of collateral and advertising materials to media and other outlets. Assist in the execution of media schedules with all external media partners.
- Coordinate internal processes for development of purchase orders, receiving, and payment to marketing vendors. Actively maintain an updated marketing budget.
- Collaborate with the creative development teams to coordinate the production of new collateral including logging of new requests, routing for approval, and archiving of completed requests.
- Provide primary support for the development and implementation of marketing activation programs (both event and digital media activations).
- Coordinate daily with ticket sales and corporate partnerships departments on implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Corporate Partnerships to ensure on-time accurate delivery of all marketing commitments.
- Work closely with Game Presentation to ensure all marketing-driven programs are fulfilled.
- Assist Marketing department leaders broadly in the execution of social media, community relations, game presentation and other marketing projects and programs.
- Develop weekly and monthly marketing-related status reports for distribution within the organization.
- Work on-location at various marketing and promotional events representing the organization and assist in the preparation and planning of such events.
- Assist with social media and digital media posting and campaign implementation.
- Actively formulate and pitch social media campaigns and strategies that align with organizations vision and mission.
- Work closely with Ticket Sales department to establish programs and initiatives that will grow the organization’s database.
- Assist with planning, writing and distributing organizational newsletters and correspondences with a focus on messaging and consistency.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to execute strategy to tactical level
- Strong organizational skills, tireless attention to detail and strong written and oral skills required
- Demonstrated ability to assist individuals of various levels and react quickly to difficult situations
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be creative in both content development and problem-solving
- A passion for sports and knowledge of the sport of hockey are important requirements
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Game day/night attendance at home games (41+) is required
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of one-year experience in a sports or entertainment environment preferred
- Previous intern or full-time experience at a sports property preferred
Material and Equipment Used:
- CAN SPAM, TCPA, CASL, PCI DSS, National Do Not Call Registry
- Adobe Omniture
- Google AdWords
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Oracle Eloqua
- Qualtrics/Site Intercept
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?