Manager, Production & Creative Content - Tucson Roadrunners (Tucson · AZ)
Tucson Roadrunners jobs
Sports Jobs in Tucson · AZ
Web/Creative Services: Imaging & Production
Job Title: Manager, Production/Creative Content
Department: Game Operations
The Tucson Roadrunners are seeking a full-time, in-house video producer, editor and creative content leader to create compelling content for our digital media platforms, in-arena use and television broadcasts. The Manager, Production/Creative Content will be responsible for the creation and distribution of video and graphics content for the Tucson AHL Affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes. This position will be responsible for demonstrating and maintaining a high standard of creative ability. The Manager, Production/Creative Content will coordinate production schedules and organize cataloging and storage of media. In addition, this position will recommend software, hardware, and networking solutions to insure the most efficient production model. The Manager, Production/Creative Content position calls for a combination of creative vision, organizational ability and technical proficiency.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Primary shooter/editor for videos needed by Media Relations, Game Presentation, Ticket Sales, Corporate Sales, Marketing and Community Relations.
- Shoot all home games for team website and AHL.com.
- Conceptualize, capture, produce, and edit in-game creative content projects.
- Shoot daily videos with players and coaches for team website and FTP site.
- Coordinate production schedule.
- Develop policies and processes to organize and manage video content.
- Assist/coordinate loading of game-day elements to control room video servers with Game Presentation.
- Assist with creation/design of supporting sales materials (ads, brochures, video packages, etc.).
- Provide creative pieces for all advertising and marketing campaigns (tv, print, digital, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Dynamic ability using Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and various ENG Cameras.
- Must be able to properly light video setups and determine best microphones for audio capture.
- Knowledge of 3D animation programs a plus.
- Strong creative skills and knowledge of sports entertainment in a production environment.
- Demonstrate leadership, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Technical aptitude, including troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and on multiple projects.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (including weekends and holidays) and on tight deadline.
- Excellent knowledge of hockey.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment up to 30 lbs.
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in video and television production.
- Minimum 2-3 years production experience, ENG video production.
Material and Equipment Used:
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe After Effects
- Mac OS X
- Various ENG Cameras
- Various lighting and audio equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
What are your salary expectations?
If offered the role, are you able to move to Tucson, AZ?