Corporate Service Coordinator with Tucson Roadrunners in Tucson · AZ
Tucson Roadrunners jobs
Sports Jobs in Tucson · AZ
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsor
As part of the Tucson Roadrunners continued commitment to providing exceptional customer service while maximizing partnership revenue in alignment with the AHL vision, values and objectives; the Corporate Service Coordinator will be responsible for all contract fulfillment, communication and implementation of all assigned Corporate Partners Agreements. In addition, responsible for maximizing renewal percentages by providing outstanding customer service through developing long-term relationships; this is accomplished through interpersonal skills while understanding the mission and values of the AHL and Tucson Roadrunners, effectively communicating them to partners. The Coordinator will facilitate the sale of new agreements by collaborating on proposals and providing research on prospective clients to ensure the success of partnership activations and promotions throughout the year. The individual should be a highly self-motivated, creative, detail-oriented, social, organized, a problem solver who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to develop and maintain positive relationships with assigned client base while managing conflict resolution and compliance on all proposed deliverables.
- Review and execute all major deliverables (i.e. signage, print, promotional, in-game, social and digital elements, etc.) with an emphasis towards cross-promotional opportunities to ensure client expectations are met.
- Identify opportunities for incremental revenue across managed partnership accounts.
- Provide regular input on all account activity, including status reports on a weekly basis.
- Maintain thorough, up-to-date contract and database files on all assigned accounts including name, address, special dates (i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, etc.).
- Work with our Legal Department in preparing agreements for assigned accounts. Agreements to be distributed and approved as outlined.
- Assemble and distribute precise Welcome Packets to all new accounts.
- Execute and coordinate ancillary partner related special events, off-season functions, fan engagement events, etc.
- Lead partnership activation strategy by creating, planning, and executing mid-season evaluations and post-season summaries for Corporate Partner accounts. Assist in all research pertaining to corporate partners, i.e. surveys, focus groups and other data.
- Create then gather information from end of year surveys to improve department efficiency and customer service efforts.
- Work event days to execute promotions, visit assigned Corporate Partners and entertain prospective clients.
- Work closely with other departments within the organization on Corporate Partner related programs including game operations, community relations, public relations, tickets sales, marketing, hockey operations, hospitality/catering and facility operations to develop and execute best practices in the areas of client engagement, partnership activation and reporting.
- Prepare and send correspondences to assigned Corporate Partner accounts.
- Coordinate research and data analytics to use in sales proposals, recaps and to overall support the sales efforts for the team.
- Manage miscellaneous administrative tasks.
- Serve as an outstanding ambassador of the team in the Tucson community.
- Other duties as assigned by the President and Corporate Sales Manager, as needed.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Demonstrated creative critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Self-starter with the ability to manage projects and multiple tasks at once on strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Quality presentation skills.
- Team-oriented and a proactive and positive attitude.
- Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated.
- Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism and accountability.
- Flexible hours required: working nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 20+ pound cases/boxes on occasion.
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s degree; communications, business, marketing or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in building and managing customer/client relationships.
- Marketing or advertising experience a plus.
- Sports and entertainment event fulfillment and activation experience a plus.
- Experience working with client accounts and within the sales environment also a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?