Production Event Staff - H-E-B- Center at Cedar Park (Texas Stars, LP) (Cedar Park · TX)
H-E-B- Center at Cedar Park (Texas Stars, LP) jobs
Sports Jobs in Cedar Park · TX
Technical Services: Production
JOB SUMMARY: Production Event Staff is responsible for live event coverage in the H-E-B Center.
- Operate Camera and follow directions of the Event Producer and Technical Director
- Assist with setup and testing of the audio board, sound system, microphone, etc.
- Responsible for video content displayed on the in-house video boards and televisions
- Operate the instant replay and recall
- Assist in the execution of the event script
- Ensure all event elements and corporate sponsorship obligations are fulfilled
- Properly maintain and strike all equipment as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- College or vocational degree preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include mostly nights and weekends, which may also include holidays
- Strong leadership qualities, work ethic, and communication skills
- Experience with hand tools and motorized equipment
- Courteous and customer-oriented disposition a must
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand and walk for extended periods of time, sit, use hands and fingers, handle objects and office tools, reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is exposed to an arena environment, with noise levels that can reach quite loud.
* This job description does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities. Other tasks and duties may be assigned as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.