Conversions Crew Lead /Part time $18.00/HR - H-E-B Center (Texas Stars, LP) (Cedar Park · TX)
H-E-B Center (Texas Stars, LP) jobs
Sports Jobs in Cedar Park · TX
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Conversion Crew
H-E-B Center at Cedar Park is the premier multi-use entertainment facility of Central Texas hosting more than 150 events per year including sporting events, concerts, and family shows. Event Conversions play a key role in the success of H-E-B Center and we are looking for talented, hard working personnel to join our Conversion Team!
The Conversion Crew Lead is responsible for leading contracted labor in change overs of the building for various events including installation and removal of the basketball floor, ice decking, retractable seating, stages, moving furniture and other duties. This is a part time, 30-hour/week position.
- Supervises select number of contracted conversion staff and assists with the conversion process in order to lead the set up and break down of the facility according to the requests of each event (i.e. installing and removing basketball floor, ice decking, retractable seating, moving furniture).
- Coordinates with the Conversion Manager in order to assist in the education, training, and enforcement of staff on policies and procedures and how to correctly and safely operate necessary machinery and equipment including, but not limited to, the basketball floor, ice decking, risers, staging, retractable seating, hand tools, and motorized equipment.
- Reviews, documents and maintains records of conversion activities in order to notify the Conversion Manager of any personnel issues and recommend repairs, maintenance, and special projects.
- Maintains and manages inventory and proper storage of conversion equipment, tools, and supplies and works closely with maintenance to ensure all equipment is accounted for and in good working condition.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A minimum education level of High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include mostly nights and weekends, which may also include holidays. A maximum of 30 hours per week will be available.
- Strong leadership qualities and work ethic
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds
- Experience with hand tools and motorized equipment (aerial lifts, forklifts, and pallet jacks)
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.