Part Time Mascot with Syracuse Crunch in Syracuse, NY
Syracuse Crunch jobs
Sports Jobs in Syracuse, NY
The participant will work under the direction of the Community Relations Manager and will be a back-up to the primary team mascot or any other mascot participating in a community event or at Syracuse Crunch home games.
The back-up mascot will be asked to represent the Syracuse Crunch at community events or Crunch home games that the primary mascot cannot attend. The mascot will work with an extensive range of fans at these events and get the experience of working for a professional sports team.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be good with children
- Able to improvise and be friendly, animated and energetic
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work days, nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to skate and own your own pair of skates is a plus
- Can include days, nights and weekends
- Ability to work 38 Crunch regular season home games beginning at 5 p.m. and post-season contests
This position’s compensation is $50.00 per event.
How did you hear about this job?